Monday, January 8, 2007

Donzi's Basement Introduction

Hey, I'm Donz. I live somewhere in NYC, in the basement of an abandoned Roy Rogers that they have now converted into an Asian Massage parlor. Contrary to popular belief, I am not an investment banker. I own a fish named Karl, 2 pairs of slacks, and a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. My apartment looks similar to Rocky Balboa's from the first Rocky, except he had running water. My TV is a Zenith and gets 4 channels. I steal electricity from Ray's Pizza (the original) next door, and I haven't figured out where my heat comes from. I'm just going to empty my brain with valuable or useless information and it's going to be up to you to decipher. I carry a small red pad in my front pocket and write down my daily thoughts, pictures of naked people bowling, and plans on how to open up my own roller rink. I enjoy feedback and don't mind criticism. I've been beaten with a shoe, wooden spoon, guitar strap, and 2x4 all at the same time, so criticism will be cake. I hope you enjoy what's in my head. Hey, I'm Donz.

1 comment: