Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Donz the Fantasy Matchmaker

OK, I am back from trip around the world, but unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost all of my pictures and blogs. Bummer. Moving on, I thought it would be a horrible idea to try and do a no holds barred matchmaking series. So here it is. No crazy rules other than that there has to be a connection made between fictional characters/people on TV or film, but they cannot be from the same show or series. Here is my first Fantasy Supercouple:

Andrea from 90210 and Billy the Blue Power Ranger













Both are intellectual, quirky, and socially awkward and both were wrongly cast as teenagers at the age of 33. I am sure they would have a shit load to talk about. Maybe Andrea will pop Billy's cherry and have another "one and done" baby episodes again? Or maybe Billy will Sanji Snap Andreas neck accidently while trying to dance with her and then build an Andrea robot that couldn't get pregnant? It could happen.

Stay tuned for more. From my mind to yourz, Donz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Friggen weird and funny