Friday, January 5, 2007

The Safety Calendar

My friend works for a good company... where they actually pay you. There was a contest to submit pictures for a safety calendar they were putting together. The catch? Well it was for co-worker's children to submit. So all these people's proud and talented sons and daughters were going to draw cute little pictures and hope theirs was one of the 12 selected. So my friend got a genius idea to submit his own pictures anonymously...with a little help from some of his buddies. I thought I'd share some of them, including mine. I have to warn you, we are not normal.


Mine: Look Both Ways!



The rest:


TIMBER!


Watch Out For Sharp Corners!


Don't Piss Carrots Off!


HOLD THE RAILING!



DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU SLEEP! (PG version)



WATCH OUT FOR THOSE CHEETAHS!

From my mind to yours, Donz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.