Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TRUMP

I love Donald Trump. I really don't care about his personal life, I mainly respect him for his real estate and branding skills. Although he does bag some hot broads. Some of the greatest comedy in life happens to be when people are not trying to be funny at all. For example, seeing someone fall down some stairs with hot coffee or a baby in their hands. Or trip in the middle of the library with a stack of papers, with hairy erect penises drawn on them, as I do. What Donald Trump said about Rosie O'Donnell, was not only true, but down right hilarious. He wasn't trying to be funny; it was just delivered it in such a no nonsense way, that I was laughing quite hard. I receive emails from one of Donald's companies, Trump University. Within it, he writes a weekly blog or two and people get to comment. Obviously he talked about the Rosie issue and did not hold back. It was by far the most comments I've ever seen for one of his blogs. Some were like: "yea you tell that bitch to shut her trap" and "Mr. Trump you are my hero." However there were a good amount of people that took offense to his fat comments, as if he singled out the names of all the fat pigs in the world. And the fatties said that they were "not going to watch his new season of the Apprentice!" So take that Trump! YEA! So many nobodies trying to tell a billionaire how to run his life. A lot of them were just so great to me, that it inspired me to write my first comment on Trump's blog. I nicknamed myself Warren, because commenting on blogs is one of the only fair game times to change the name your parents bestowed upon you. The others are picking up women, or pleading insanity in court. Here is my entry:

Comment: Yet another excuse for fat people all over the country to take offense and blame their weight on somebody else. The truth is Rosie opened her mouth first. She is a monkey on that show; they feed her and she spits out garbage. The man has every right to defend himself, and he can go as far as he wants, period. To all the fat people out there, stop watching re-runs of their arguments on TV, put down your 3rd helping of Lean Cuisine, and get some exercise. He directed his truthful fat comments at her, not at you. If you take offense to that, kill two birds with one stone: walk it off. You have every right to ban The Apprentice, but it won't stop Mr. Trump from building luxury condos on your property in the near future. Donald, cheers to you sir. Way to stand up for yourself. It's good to see that America, the obese, malnourished, materialistic, severely in debt society that we are, hasn't lost it's total edge.

Don't worry Trump, I've got your back. Now I can go back and dream about going to a Lakers game with you, Jack, and Regis.

From my mind to yours, Donz.

3 comments:

Ryan Spies said...

great comment donz

Anonymous said...

www.mikegiunta.com rules!

Ryan Spies said...

mike giunta is lame