Wednesday, January 10, 2007

There's something I've been playing around with in my head for a couple of years now and I finally have seen enough evidence to come to this conclusion: Girls that wear fish net stockings on any occasion are on the prowl for cock.

That's all for today...here's a nice quote from my uncle George Carlin:

Isn't it interesting that only sex and excretion can be found legally obscene in this country? Not violence, not neglect, not abuse of humans. Only shitting and fucking; two of nature's most necessary functions and irresistible forces. We're always trying to control and thwart nature, even in our own language. Fuck that shit!

From my mind to yours, Donz

1 comment:

Ryan Spies said...

Hey Donz,
I just watched this movie. fucking amazing. anybody that hasn't watched it, can see it for free here:
http://movies.peekvid.com/s4055/

Donz, maybe you should make a curent post highlighting this site.